Friday 28 August 2009

Predictions #3

So I'm just over 50% for my predictions so far, but a stonking (if I do say so myself) 3-1 correct score on Wednesday with Arsenal and Celtic gives me a little more confidence. so here are my Prem predictions.

I am adding my Treble to it also. My 3 team 'certs' hahaha

Also if anyone wants to give us their tips or certs feel free. Any league is welcome.

Saturday 29th August

Blackburn v West Ham, 15:00 Draw Draw
Bolton v Liverpool, 15:00 Liverpool Liverpool
Chelsea v Burnley, 12:45 Chelsea Chelsea
Man Utd v Arsenal, 17:15 Draw Man Utd
Stoke v Sunderland, 15:00 Sunderland Stoke
Tottenham v Birmingham, 15:00 Tottenham Tottenham
Wolverhampton v Hull, 15:00 Wolves Draw

Sunday 30th August

Aston Villa v Fulham, 16:00 Aston Villa Villa
Everton v Wigan, 15:00 Everton Everton
Portsmouth v Man City, 13:30 Man City City

My Treble = Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton

If you are having a punt good luck and let us know how you did.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails